Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, June 23, 2014

NEW SHOPPING BAG
     Just finished making a shopping bag that is handy to have when you need to have a bag to shop and don't want to use plastic. Mine is a little more elaborate than some but I had allot of fabric scrapes on hand so i decided to use some to make appliques for this bag.
     The bag is about 13x 18x5 in . It can be washed in warm water. This bag is made from cotton fabric.
   
   This is what it looks like once it is folded.
. This is a veiw of the side when the bag is folded.















Here is the applique i added. the pieces are fused into place and then i used a zig zag stitch around the edge.














             This is the finished bag.