Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, September 12, 2014


New Pictures
 I'm posting pictures today of the progress I have made on the quilt.
In this photo I laid out the pictures I took of the garden. I placed the pictures in sequence and I will use these photos to make my a black and white drawing.

 Here is a photo of the appliques I'm  going to make. I drew them on freezer paper and I will iron the freezer paper to the fabric then draw around the edge and cut it out.  For each vegetable I will be using the raw edge applique method..



                       I have been working on some Christmas projects. I made snow flake  stencils from freezer paper. I  ironed the stencils  to some white fabric and used acyclic fabric paint to cover the surface of the stencils. I let them dry a bit and then lifted the edge of the stencil with a tooth pic and removed the stencil. I found I can use the stencil over and over and once I'm finished I can use the stencils in a paper project. I made allot of snow flakes with the stencils. Seven stencils made a nice design. 
   




    Here is a photo of the stencils I made. These have been painted over several times . Once they are painted over several times they become stiff and can be used to make Christmas cards or a paper wall art .
  

  I have also been making some polymer beads which I will use  to make necklaces. Here are a few of the polymer bead I just finished. I used scrap polymer to make these beads. . I used two pieces of glass to get the polymer to swirl into a pattern.