Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Items for Christmas
  I've been working on a  couple of types of wall hangings for Christmas. they are not large. there made from cotton  scraps .  This next few days I have decide to get as many Christmas items made as I can to sale in one of the local shops in my town.
     Here are a few pics of some of the items I have finished.

 The first item is my interpretation of a poinsettia. All the elements are scrapes I had on hand. I added some glass beads to the center. Think I'll make three bags. These could be done in autumn colors or spring time colors.

  The next pics are of a Santa and a Angel.